Monday, July 12, 2010

My Collection

I made my collection for the library. I wanted people to see how many Marvel Super Hero Squad I had. The library has collections every month and I saw other collections before. My sister made one once with her rubber ducks.


This is the Spidey Bank and all my Spider-Mans.
This is my post about all my collection. The library people typed it for me.
This is everything.
This is the X-Men.
This is me reading my post. My two favorite figures are Fin Fang Foom and Iron Man. The librarian got pictures of them to put on my post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Logan,
I loved your post. How long have you been collecting? I teach with your Dad at M.E.S.. We have fun. I bet you have alot of fun with him too.
Mrs. Savio

Logan Mock said...

Hello Mrs. Savio,
My name is Logan. I have been collecting since my sister's appendix has been taken out. I collect lots of stuff. That is it.

From,
Logan

melaniesavio@hotmail.com said...

Dear Logan,
Oh dear! When was your sister's appendix taken out? Why did you start collecting then? What else do you collect? I collect seashells, rocks, ( I am a rockhound!), and buttons. I teach second grade. What grade are you going into?
Happy Collecting!
Mrs. S.

Logan Mock said...

Hello Mrs. S,
Haley's appendix was taken out when I was in preschool. I started collecting the toys then so me and Haley would each have a toy to play with. I also collect rocks (like you!) and milk caps (I have 5 chocolates, 31 pink ones, and 44 blue milk caps) and wooden puzzles that you can put together and they make animals or a vehicle or bugs.
I am going to second grade! (The grade you teach!)

From,
Logan

FERNANDOTRON said...

Hey Logan!
You are like the coolest kid ever! And you share your name with Wolverine! You have a really nice Super Hero Squad collection, you should definitely post more about it. My girlfriend has Fin Fang Foom and he is her favorite too! :)